Friday, November 12, 2010

Preparing Client Holiday Gifts - A Timeline!

Planning ahead for client holiday gifts makes all the difference!  In prior years, when I've started preparing in November, I invariably get behind.  This year, I started in early October and now that Thanksgiving is almost upon us, I feel that I am ready to send out holiday cards and distribute holiday gifts in early December.  Here's a look at my timeline:



Early October
- Write draft of holiday newsletter to go out with holiday cards
- Check to see whether we have enough holiday cards in stock or need to order more

Mid-October
- Work on re-write of holiday newsletter
- Order holiday stamps for mailing

Early November

- Purchase items for client gifts

Mid November
- Finalize holiday newsletter
- Purchase any additional wrapping or client gifts as needed

Early December
- Fold and include holiday newsletter with holiday cards and mail
- Assemble (as needed) and distribute holiday gifts to clients

Mid December
- Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment