Tuesday, November 24, 2009

How to Store Holiday Wrapping Paper Rolls




I came across an ingenious way to store wrapping paper, all on my own. Recently I'd been obsessing about the fact that my rolls of wrapping paper had been loosely splayed on a shelf in my garage for the past 5 years, vulnerable to dust, tears and possible chewing by little critters. So, I decided this was the year I'd take care of the issue. I'd decided on a tall but slim trash can as the answer. But, yesterday I was at the market and there were some empty wine boxes sitting at check-out with 12 little boxed slots in them and I thought I'd take one home (after politely asking cashier and explaining the reason) and try it out as a storage solution. Guess what? It works great! And the cashier thought it was a great idea, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment